Our gut is a fairly underestimated organ. It is responsible for digestion - every child knows that - but did you know that a large part of our immune system takes place in our intestines? Intestinal mucosa, immune cells and "good" intestinal bacteria protect our health. Conversely, this means that if you keep your gut healthy, you will also strengthen your immune system.
5 tips for a healthy intestine:
1. Healthy eating- Fruits and vegetables contain many nutrients. Too much sugar and wheat can cause inflammation in the intestines.
2. Drink plenty of water - The intestine needs a lot of fluid for the digestive process. If you drink too little, you risk constipation.
3. High fiber foods- Dietary fibers ensure that desirable bacteria multiply optimally in the intestine.
4. Regular exercise- Exercise and light exercise are good for the circulation and stimulate intestinal peristalsis.
5. Don't forget probiotics- Lactic acid bacteria keep the intestinal milieu acidic and prevent pathogens from multiplying.
Inner Beauty - with 25 billion natural lactic acid bacteria
✅ Vegetarians / vegans
✅ Pregnant / lactating women
✅ Free of allergens (lactose, gluten, nuts)