her1 developed innovative Wellcare for modern women. Female health and nutrition are important to us: Whether it's digestive problems or special nutritional needs in pregnancy – our products are women in all stages of life with the Best of science and nature to provide. For our recipes we use functional foods, effective medicinal plants and natural bacteria for a new Generation of natural food supplements.
You burn for the issues of nutrition and health, and find that women's health more turn should, as a diet and Detox? Then this is the Right one for you:
For our Marketing Team we are looking for a motivated Junior Marketing Manager (m/w/d). You support us in the strategic planning and implementation of our multi-channel marketing strategy and will have to do their own marketing campaigns in the area of Social Media. Focus of your work is to build our portfolio of Influencers, as well as the maintenance of existing partnerships with Influencers is.
- support in the planning and implementation of our multi-channel marketing strategy,
- responsible for Acquisition marketing campaigns in the area of Social Media (ESP. Instagram and Facebook)
- stand-alone expansion and maintenance of our network of Influencers
- Reliable Monitoring and analysis of marketing campaigns
- support in the care of our Social Media Accounts (graphic design Skills an advantage)
- a Continuous optimization of internal processes
- communication skills with a completed degree in a relevant field (e.g. media, communication Sciences, business administration (emphasis in Marketing), etc.)
- enthusiasm for the areas of Health, Food, Lifestyle and Beauty
- at Least 1 year of professional experience in the area of Online Marketing
- in-Depth knowledge in dealing with Social Media channels ESP. Instagram, Facebook
- High level of customer focus and skill in dealing with co-operation partners
- creativity in designing campaigns and Creating content
- Excellent German and English skills,
- familiarity with Office Software (ESP. Excel)
- skills in graphic design an advantage
- High degree of self-responsibility, flexibility and positive energy to
- We are a small core team of Food and Lifestyle enthusiasts.
- Supports we of a large network of student and expert in the areas of logistics, product development and Content.
- Our founder, Chanyu Xu founded before her1 three other Start-Ups in the Food & Tech area.
- Our bright office is located in the heart of Kreuzberg and offers plenty of space coffee, tea and filtered water, as much as you want.