With Inner beauty you support the harmony in your stomach in a natural way. We recommend that you use the valuable ingredients to their full potentialInner beauty to take daily. Whether with water or in one of our delicious recipes is up to you. The main thing is that you think about itInner beauty to take daily.
Course schedule for week 1
- Oat milk with Inner Beauty powder
- Morning yogurt with Inner Beauty powder
- Green energy smoothie with Inner Beauty powder
- Breakfast bowl with Inner Beauty powder
- Healthy pancakes with Inner Beauty powder
- Mango morning smoothie with Inner Beauty powder
- Power powder bars with inner beauty powder
1. Oat milk with Inner Beauty powder
You can Inner beauty simply dissolve in water - the powder from her1 tastes particularly good in chilled oat milk. Of course, you can also use other vegetable milk such as rice, soy or nut milk. Cow's milk is also possible if it doesn't matter to you that the finished drink is vegan.
2. Morning yogurt with Inner Beauty powder
triesInner beautyTake in the morning so the natural lactic acid bacteria and nutrients can work for you all day.Sprinkle the powder into your morning yogurt today. The freeze-dried strawberries it contains will turn the yogurt slightly pink. For a great start to the day, add a few cocoa nibs or frozen berries.
3. Green energy smoothie with Inner Beauty powder
Smoothies are perfect for a stressful everyday life, because you can prepare them at home and enjoy them everywhere!
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana (tip: if you freeze the bananas beforehand, the smoothie will be creamier)
- 100g fresh spinach (or another green leafy vegetable of your choice - fresh or frozen)
- 200ml almond milk or an option to your taste
- Dates (variety Medjool)
- 2 Tea spoons Inner beauty-Powder
Put the ingredients in a blender and mix at the highest level until the desired consistency is achieved.
If you want to enjoy your smoothie ice cold, use a frozen banana and add a few ice cubes if necessary.
Instead of milk, you can use other liquids, such as coconut water, still water, or even juice.
Add fruits or other ingredients like superfoods, ground cinnamon, cocoa powder, vegan protein powder, ground ginger, nuts etc. as you like.added.
4. Breakfast bowl with Inner Beauty powder
Today there is a breakfast bowl: a cereal of your choice serves as the basis and delicious add-ons such as yogurt, fruits, nuts and of course yours Inner beauty-Powder.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 300g full fat coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp agave syrup (or as desired)
- 50g muesli or cookedQuinoa, oats or buckwheat
- 125g fresh mixed berries
- 4 tsp Inner beauty-Powder
- Divide the muesli or grain into two small bowls.
- Mix the coconut yogurt with the agave syrup and 4 tsp I.na beauty.Put the finished mixture in the bowls.
- Smooth the yogurt with a spoon and spread the berries on it.
5. Healthy pancakes with Inner Beauty powder
Whether you eat vegan or not, these pancakes not only taste delicious, they are also healthy!
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 75g coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp of your favorite nut butter
- 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed
- 1⁄2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 medium banana, crushed
- 60 ml unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tea spoons Inner beauty-Powder per serving for garnish
- Mix the coconut flour and baking powder in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the nut butter, ground flaxseed, honey, crushed banana and almond milk together until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Add the flour and baking powder mixture and mix well. If the dough is too thick, you can add 1-2 tsp milk. The should be a consistency like a brownie dough.
- Put a little coconut oil or butter in a large nonstick pan and heat the fat over a medium heat.
- Add about one tbsp of the dough to the pan for each pancake. In most pans, three pankcakes can be baked at the same time.
- Wait until bubbles form on the surface and then carefully turn the pancakes over.
- Bake the pancakes until they are golden brown from both sides.
- Staple to serve several pancakes on top of each other and add a piece of (vegan) butter and maple syrup as desired.
- Cover each serving at the end with 2 tsp Inner BeautyPowder.
6. Mango morning smoothie with inner beauty powder
Ingredients for 2 portions
- 1 fresh mango
- 100g pineapple
- 3 frozen bananas (peeled, quartered and frozen for at least 12 hours)
- 4 tsp Inner BeautyPowder
- Peel the mango and cut it into pieces.
- Peel pineapple and cut into pieces.
- Add the mango, pineapple and frozen bananas to the blender.
- 4 tsp Inner BeautyAdd.
- Mix all ingredients at the highest level until the desired consistency is achieved. If necessary, you can add some water.
- Spread over two glasses and serve immediately.
7. Power Powder Bars with Inner Beauty Powder
Ingredients for 10 Power Bars
- 50g walnuts
- 50g almonds
- 100g unsweetened coconut flakes
- 75g hemp seeds
- 50g dates, cored and chopped (about 5 or 6 whole dates)
- 50g vegan chocolate pieces
- 75ml maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2-1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 120g almond flour
- 3 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maca powder
- 20 tl Inner BeautyPowder
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and chop the ingredients at a low level until a solid mass is formed. Don't chop the ingredients too small.
- Remove the nut-fruit mixture from the food processor and form to 10 small bars.
- Place the finished bars on plates with baking paper and leave them in the fridge.
- Keep the power bars in the refrigerator in an airtight container even after curing.