👉🏼Milk acids (probiotics)
Her1 Inner Beauty contains three special natural lactic acid cultures in a high concentration (25 billion. KBE per day)
Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum
Lactic acid cultures ensure normal digestion and build up the intestinal flora
Inulin is a natural component of plants and valuable fibre
Inulin acts as a pre-antibiotic in the human body and is very effective for digestion and intestinal flora in combination with probiotics.
Peas are an excellent vegan source of protein and fibre
Baobab is the name of a tree whose fruits are rich in vitamin C, potassium, calcium, magnesium, as well as B vitamins, fibers and protein
The herbal polyphenols contained in Baobab support your well-being from within
Strawberries are an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin K, fibrous materials, folic acid, manganese and potassium
strawberries have historically been used in the medical context for indigestion, tooth whitening and skin irritation
- Buckwheat contains folate, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin, iron, chromium, molybdenum, zinc, copper, manganese
- Folate contributes, among other things, to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy, to normal blood formation, to normal mental function, to the reduction of fatigue and fatigue, and has a function in cell division.
- B-vitamins play a special role in the metabolism of energy and the formation of blood. For many of the B-group vitamins, the need increases slightly during pregnancy.
- Iron is the number one mineral in our blood. It is important for blood formation, oxygen transport, various metabolic processes and a functioning immune system. In pregnancy, the iron requirement doubles.
Spinach, like many other green leafy vegetables, is a natural source of vital foliage.
- Chlorella is a algae that has a particularly high chlorophyll content and an enormous nutrient density.
Chlorella has been used for detoxification for centuries. It helps regulate the hormone budget, promotes milk production, and strengthens the health of the skin and hair as well as brain and metabolic functions.
👉🏼 Algae oil powder from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp.
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is a multiunsaturated fatty acid and is one of the omega-3 fatty acids.
- DHA is an essential nutrient which plays a particularly important role in the structure and function of the brain, eyes, nervous system and reproduction.
- Fleece extract is a natural source of vitamin D3.
- Vitamin D contributes, inter alia, to a normal intake/recovery of calcium and phosphorus, to a normal level of calcium in the blood,
Maintain normal muscle function and maintain normal bones.