👉🏼 Lactic acid cultures (probiotics)
her1 Inner Beauty contains three special natural lactic acid cultures at a high concentration (25 billion KBE per day portion)
Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum
Lactic acid crops provide for normal digestion and build the intestinal flora
Inulin is a natural component of plants and valuable fiber
Inulin acts as a prebiotic in the human body and, in interaction with probiotics, is very effective for digestion and intestinal flora.
Peas are an excellent vegan source for proteins and dietary fiber
Baobab is the name of a tree, whose fruits are rich in vitamin C, potassium, calcium, magnesium, as well as B vitamins, dietary fibre and protein
The herbal polyphenols contained in the baobab support your well-being from within.
Strawberries are an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin K, dietary fiber, folic acid, manganese and potassium
Strawberries have historically been used in the medical context in digestive complaints, tooth whitening and skin irritation
- Buckwheat contains folate, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin, iron, chromium, molybdenum, zinc, copper, manganese
- Folate contributes, among other things, to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy, to normal blood formation, to normal mental function, to the reduction of fatigue and fatigue, and has a function in cell division.
- The B vitamins take a special role in the energy metabolism and the blood formation. For many of the vitamins of the B group, the need increases slightly during pregnancy.
- Iron, is the mineral number one in our blood. It is important for blood formation, oxygen transport, various metabolic processes, and a functioning immune system. In pregnancy, the iron requirement doubles.
Spinach, like many other green leafy vegetables, is a natural source of life-like folate.
- Moringa is a plant that has been used for generations in the eastern countries to treat various health conditions
- Moringa powder is a source of vitamins A, C and E as well as of calcium and potassium
- Due to its antioxidant capacity, it can protect and repair the cells of the body.
Moringa can be taken during pregnancy and support the healthy growth of the infant and increase the milk formation at the mother.
👉🏼 Algal oil powder from the microalga Schizochytrium sp.
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid and is one of the omega-3 fatty acids.
- DHA is an indispensable nutrient, which plays a particularly important role in the structure and function of the brain, the eyes, the nervous system and in reproduction.
- Flechtenextrakt is a natural source of vitamin D3.
- Vitamin D contributes, among other things, to a normal uptake/utilization of calcium and phosphorus, to a normal calcium level in the blood,
Maintenance of normal muscle function as well as maintenance of normal bones.