👉🏼Lactic acid cultures (probiotics)
her1 Inner Beauty contains three special natural lactic acid cultures in a high concentration (25 billion CBE per daily portion)
Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum
Lactic acid cultures ensure normal digestion and build up the intestinal flora
Inulin is a natural component of plants and valuable fiber
Inulin acts as a prebiotic in the human body and is very effective in combination with probiotics for digestion and intestinal flora
Peas are an excellent vegan source of protein and fiber
Baobab is the name of a tree whose fruits are rich in vitamin C, potassium, calcium, magnesium, as well as B vitamins, fiber and protein
The vegetable polyphenols contained in the baobab support your well-being from the inside out
Strawberries are an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin K, fiber, folic acid, manganese and potassium
Strawberries have historically been used in a medical context for digestive problems, teeth whitening and skin irritation
- Buckwheat contains folate, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin, iron, chromium, molybdenum, zinc, copper, manganese
- Folate contributes, among other things, to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy, to normal blood formation, to normal mental function, to the reduction of fatigue and fatigue and has a function in cell division.
- B vitamins play a special role in energy metabolism and blood formation. For many of the b-group vitamins, the need increases slightly during pregnancy.
- Iron, is the mineral number one in our blood. It is important for blood formation, oxygen transport, various metabolic processes and a functioning immune system. During pregnancy, the iron requirement doubles.
Spinach, like many other green leafy vegetables, is a natural source of vital folate.
- Maca, the medicinal plant of the Incas, is considered an aphrodisiac among the superfoods and provides general vitality.
👉🏼 Algae oil powder from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp.
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid and is one of the omega-3 fatty acids.
- DHA is an indispensable nutrient that plays a particularly important role in the structure and function of the brain, eyes, nervous system and reproduction.
- Lichen extract is a natural source of vitamin D3.
- Vitamin D contributes, among other things, to a normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus, to a normal calcium level in the blood,
maintenance of normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones.