her1 develops innovative wellcare for modern women. Female health and nutrition are our focus: whether digestive problems or special nutritional needs during pregnancy - our products provide women in all phases of life with the best that nature and science have to offer. For our recipes, we use functional foods, effective medicinal plants and natural bacteria - for a new generation of purely natural food supplements.You are passionate about nutrition and health and also think that women's health should be about more than diet and detox? Then this is the right place for you:
For our operations team we are looking for a motivated Operations Manager (m/f/d). You will support us in the strategic planning and implementation of our expansion strategy and will independently introduce and monitor your own processes. Your work will focus on process optimization and scaling of the company.
- Independent planning and implementation of projects
- Support the founder in all organizational, operational and strategic matters
- Reliable coordination and control of the supply chain
- Development and implementation of new processes along the supply chain
- Planning and management of the inventory assortment and the stock in the warehouse
- Expansion and control of the processes of the internal Fulfillment Center
- Continuous data-driven analysis and optimization of processes
- Processing of customer enquiries
- Independent assumption of tasks in daily business
- Continuous optimization of internal processes
- Organisational talent with a degree in a relevant field (e.g. BS/MS in business administration, management, industrial engineering, (business) informatics or similar)
- Excellent German and English language skills
- 1-2 years professional experience in a relevant position (GrowthCo, Consulting, Banking, FMCG)
- Practiced handling of Office software (especially Excel)
- Routine use of technical tools and analyses + reporting
- Strong customer orientation and skill in dealing with business partners
- Team player with an independent and structured way of working
- Enthusiasm for the health, food, lifestyle and beauty sectors
- High level of personal responsibility, flexibility and positive energy
- Prior knowledge of eCommerce software is a plus
- We are a small core team of food and lifestyle enthusiasts.
- We are supported by a large network of working students and experts in logistics, product development and content.
- Our founder Chanyu Xu has already founded three other start-ups in the food & tech sector before her1.
- Our bright office is located in the heart of Kreuzberg and offers a lot of space as well as coffee, tea and filtered water as much as you want.