- Buckwheat contains folate, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin, iron, chromium, molybdenum, zinc, copper, manganese
- Among other things, folate contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy, normal blood formation, normal psychological function, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and has a function in cell division.
- The B vitamins play a special role in energy metabolism and blood formation, and for many of the B group vitamins, the demand increases slightly during pregnancy.
- Iron is the number one mineral in our blood. It is important for blood formation, oxygen transport, various metabolic processes and a functioning immune system. The iron requirement doubles during pregnancy.
Like many other green leafy vegetables, spinach is a natural source of essential folate.
- Chlorella is an algae that is characterized by a particularly high chlorophyl content and an enormous nutrient density.
Chlorella has been used for detoxification for centuries. It helps regulate the hormonal balance, promotes milk production, and strengthens the health of the skin and hair as well as brain and metabolic functions.
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid and is one of the omega-3 fatty acids.
- DHA is an indispensable nutrient that plays a particularly important role in the structure and function of the brain, eyes, nervous system and in reproduction.
- Lichen extract is a natural source of vitamin D3.
- Vitamin D bears normal absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus, normal calcium levels in the blood,
Maintaining normal muscle function and maintaining normal bones.