- Buckwheat contains folate, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin, iron, chromium, molybdenum, zinc, copper, manganese
- Folate contributes, among other things, to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy, to normal blood formation, to normal mental function, to the reduction of fatigue and fatigue and has a function in cell division.
- B vitamins play a special role in energy metabolism and blood formation. For many of the b-group vitamins, the need increases slightly during pregnancy.
- Iron, is the mineral number one in our blood. It is important for blood formation, oxygen transport, various metabolic processes and a functioning immune system. During pregnancy, the iron requirement doubles.
Spinach, like many other green leafy vegetables, is a natural source of vital folate.
- Moringa is a plant that has been used for generations in the eastern countries to treat various health conditions
- Moringa powder is a source of vitamins A, C and E as well as calcium and potassium
- Due to its antioxidant capacity, it can protect and repair the cells of the body.
Moringa can be taken during pregnancy and support the healthy growth of the infant and increase milk formation in the mother.
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid and is one of the omega-3 fatty acids.
- DHA is an indispensable nutrient that plays a particularly important role in the structure and function of the brain, eyes, nervous system and reproduction.
- Lichen extract is a natural source of vitamin D3.
- Vitamin D contributes, among other things, to a normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus, to a normal calcium level in the blood,
maintenance of normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones.