- Buckwheat contains folate, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin, iron, chromium, molybdenum, zinc, copper, manganese
- Among other things, folate contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy, normal blood formation, normal psychological function, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and has a function in cell division.
- The B vitamins play a special role in energy metabolism and blood formation, and for many of the B group vitamins, the demand increases slightly during pregnancy.
- Iron is the number one mineral in our blood. It is important for blood formation, oxygen transport, various metabolic processes and a functioning immune system. The iron requirement doubles during pregnancy.
Like many other green leafy vegetables, spinach is a natural source of essential folate.
- Maca, the Inca medicinal plant, is considered an aphrodisiac among superfoods and provides general vitality.
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid and is one of the omega-3 fatty acids.
- DHA is an indispensable nutrient that plays a particularly important role in the structure and function of the brain, eyes, nervous system and in reproduction.
- Lichen extract is a natural source of vitamin D3.
- Vitamin D bears normal absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus, normal calcium levels in the blood,
Maintaining normal muscle function and maintaining normal bones.