With Inner Beauty and Natal 2 you supply your unborn baby and yourself with essential vital substances during pregnancy.
Vegetarians + Vegans
Free from Allergens
Boosts gut flora
How to take
Inner Beauty contains 25 billion natural lactic acid bacteria and was developed to harmonize your intestinal flora. A healthy intestine ensures a regulated digestion, a strong immune system and general well-being. Only if the intestinal flora is intact can valuable vital substances from food and food supplements be absorbed.
Natal 2 contains essential vitamins, minerals and fatty acids from raw vegetable sources. It completely covers the daily folate requirement (from spinach and buckwheat) for women during pregnancy. The additional Moringa is rich in minerals and trace elements that support the normal growth of the baby and increase the production of milk by the mother.
- 100% natural food supplement in powder form without chemical colorants, fillers and ingredients
- contains 25 billion natural lactic acid cultures per daily portion: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum
- with organic inulin (from agave), freeze-dried organic strawberry, organic pea protein and organic Baobab for a balanced digestion, which is reflected in a clear complexion and better general well-being
- Nutritional supplement in capsule form on a vegetable basis without colorants, flavorings and preservatives
- one daily portion naturally covers the increased daily folate (folic acid) requirement during pregnancy
- with natural folate (folic acid) from spinach and buckwheat
- Folate contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation
- Folate contributes to a normal homocysteine metabolism
- Folate has a function in cell division
- Folate helps to reduce fatigue and tiredness
- contains the essential vitamins B1, B2, niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, folate, B12, biotin, D3
- contains the essential minerals iron, chrome, molybdenum, zinc, copper, manganese
- contains the essential omega-3 fatty acid DHA
- with the superfood Moringa, rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
The aim of our Natal products is to supplement your diet in a sensible way, without overdosing. her1 Natal products contain no active ingredients and no micronutrients in pharmaceutical dosages and are therefore food. Nevertheless, if you are taking any kind of dietary supplement regularly, you should inform your gynaecologist.
Prices incl. VAT, free shipping in Germany from an order value of € 50.00, plus shipping costs within Europe. Shipping time: 5-7 days in DE.
Ingredients Inner Beauty: Strawberry powder, pea protein*, baobab fruit*, inulin *, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum.
Net filling quantity per glass: 150 g (approx. 15 servings)
*certified organic DE-ÖKO-001. EU-/non EU-agriculture.
Ingredients Natal 2: Buckwheat complex, spinach powder (spinach extract, maltodextrin), algae oil powder from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp. (maltodextrin, DHA), Moringa*, powdered green cabbage, lichen extract (maltodextrin, corn starch, coconut oil, sugar, antioxidant: ascorbic acid ester, tocopherol (vitamin E from sunflower oil), release agent: silicon dioxide), release agent: rice extract mixture (rice, gum arabic, sunflower oil), capsule: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Net filling quantity: 11.4 g (7 daily portions of 2 capsules each)
*certified organic DE-ÖKO-007. EU-/non EU-agriculture.
🌿 100% of the ingredients are natural and vegan. 🌿
How to take Inner Beauty: Mix 1-2 heaped teaspoons (approx. 5-10 g) daily with min. 300 ml of water, coconut water, nut milk or add the powder into a smoothie or yogurt.
- Shake, stir or mix in a blender for a smooth consistency.
- Avoid warm drinks (tea / coffee) for 30 minutes as they can prevent the ingredients from being absorbed.
How to take Natal 2: Take 2 capsules daily unchewed with liquid.
No substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Close after opening, store in a cool, dry place and out of the reach of small children.
Does Inner Beauty help agains a bloated belly?
Inner Beauty is not a medical product. However, the fiber and lactic acid bacteria it contains can have a positive effect on digestion and intestinal health. We receive messages from customers daily, whom Inner Beauty has helped against gut issues such as bloated stomach, constipation or heartburn.
Can Inner Beauty be taken during pregnancy?
Inner Beauty contains natural food based ingredients, therefore the mixture can be taken safely during pregnancy and while breastfeeding, as long as there is no intolerance to any of the ingredients. However, we recommend that you inform your doctor about taking any type of supplements. Ask your doctor in advance if you suffer from any food intolerances.
Does Inner Beauty contain allergens?
Our products are free from allergens such as lactose, gluten or nuts. However our products are manufactured in a facility that also processes soy, fish, shellfish, lactose, gluten, celery, anise, mustard and molluscs. According to our producer, the allergen tests after cleaning show that there are no traces left on the machines.
Are there any side effects?
Inner Beauty contains natural food based ingredients and can be taken safely, if you do not suffer from any food intolerances. If you experience any unwanted effects, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
What is folate?
The name folate is derived from the Latin word folium = the leaf. Leafy vegetables and green vegetables have a very high content of folate. Whole grain products, pulses, nuts, potatoes, oranges and eggs are also good sources of folate.
Folate for pregnancy and breast feeding
During pregnancy and lactation our need for folic acid increases, because a lot of cell division takes place during the formation of the organs, development of the body and washing of the embryo/baby. In order for this to function properly, we need more folic acid.
An adequate folate supply is therefore particularly important in the first trimester (the first three months of pregnancy). However, due to its effect on homocysteine metabolism, an adequate folate supply is recommended throughout the entire pregnancy.
Studies have shown that maternal folic acid and vitamin B12 levels decrease, especially at the end of pregnancy, and at the same time total homocysteine in the blood increases. Folic acid also regulates homocysteine levels. If these are too high, there is a risk of miscarriage and premature birth as well as the risk of pregnancy- and birth-related problems.
Studies have shown that pregnant women who supplement folic acid have a lower risk of pregnancy problems such as preclampsia and less frequently give birth to children with a low birth weight or premature birth. Some studies have shown that folic acid supplementation can possibly protect against pregnancy depression.
- Kim MW et al.: Preventive effects of folic acid supplementation on adverse maternal and fetal outcomes. PLoS One. 2014; 9(5): e97273.
- Kim MW et al.: Homocysteine, folate and pregnancy outcomes. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2012 Aug;32(6):520-4.
- Bergen NE et al.: Homocysteine and folate concentrations in early pregnancy and the risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes: the Generation R Study. BJOG. 2012 May;119(6):739-51.
- Xu Y et al.: [Association between folic acid supplement in peri-conceptional period and depression in pregnancy: a cohort study]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2014 Jun;35(6):641-5.
- Ubeda N et al.: Physiologic changes in homocysteine metabolism in pregnancy: a longitudinal study in Spain. Nutrition. 2011 Sep;27(9):925-30.
Folate vs. folic acid
Folate is a water-soluble vitamin that the body cannot produce itself. We are therefore dependent on a sufficient and regular supply. Folate is the natural vitamin found in plants and other foods. Leafy vegetables, whole grain products and nuts are good natural sources of folate.In contrast, folic acid is the synthetically produced form of the vitamin.
Natural folate and synthetic folic acid must be converted in the body into the active form L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) in order to be utilised by the body. While the body converts most of the natural folate in the intestine, synthetic folic acid often enters the bloodstream without being converted into the active form.
- Patanwala I et al.: Folic acid handling by the human gut: implications for food fortification and supplementation. Am J Clin Nutr. 2014 Aug;100(2):593-9.
- Greenberg J A et al.: Folic Acid Supplementation and Pregnancy: More Than Just Neural Tube Defect Prevention. Rev Obstet Gynecol. 2011 Summer; 4(2): 52–59.
"A great plus point were highly positive results for skin and well-being after only taking the product for a short testing phase."
– Review by Apotheke Blog –
Made in Germany
Free shipping from €50 (DE)
Organic, GMO-free ingredients